A pale pink/taupe-colored moisturizing formulation that contains the optimal amount of Cellex-C Complex, plus powerful antioxidants resveratrol and L-ergothioneine, adjusted for use around the delicate eye area. Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging around the eyes — sagging skin, crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps increase skin elasticity and resilience to greatly improve the look of sagging skin around the eyes.
- Light, cream formulation spreads easily and penetrates quickly, leaving the eye area smooth and soft.
- This formulation is extremely well tolerated and can be used by the majority of people without fear of troublesome skin reactions — such as sensitivity to sunlight — that may occur with other skin smoothing preparations.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging — fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet.
- Generally, improvement can be seen within 6—8 weeks.
- Cleanse and Tone.
- Apply Skin Hydration Complex to face and around eye area.
- Once a day in the morning, apply a thin layer of Cellex-C Advanced-C Eye Firming Cream, underneath eyes and to outer eye area. Avoid upper eyelid, eyebrows and inner and outer corners of the eye.
- Apply moisturizer if required. We recommend G.L.A. Eye Balm.
USE: Preferably morning.
SKIN TYPE: Suitable for all, except sensitive skin.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Hydrolized Ascorbic Acid, Grape Seed Extract, Ergothioneine, Resveratrol.
SIZE: 30 mL / 1 Fl. Oz.
Made in Canada.
Posted by Unknown on 8th Jun 2018
I have been using cellex c for years and its still the best product on the market and it works. I have tried other products but nothing works for me like Cellex C
Posted by Unknown on 14th Feb 2018
I have been using Cellex c for many use and would not use anything else it works