A multi functional system containing the patented Cellex-C Complex in a dry powder form, along with other skin-enhancing and toning ingredients. Exfoliating agents lift off accumulated dead skin cells to brighten, smooth, soften and literally ‘polish’ the complexion to a healthy pink glow.
- Cellex-C Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask is a pale cream colored powder containing quartz silica—a natural mineral—which has been micronized to add a lustrous sparkle to the formulation. The powder smells sweetly fragrant from the botanical extracts
- Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask action helps stimulate blood circulation—necessary for promoting healthy collagen production.
- An advanced patented formulation.
- The Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask is a true skin food, skin defense and skin retexturizing preparation as it contains polymers, water soluble vitamins, micro nutrients, film-forming hydrolysable proteins, amino acids, powdered botanical extracts and known collagen promoting ingredients.
- One teaspoon of Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask provides about 10% L-ascorbic acid along with the full complement of Cellex-C signature ingredients.
- Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask is 100% active from the time it is made into a paste and applied to the skin.
- Contains albumen, a protein found in the white of eggs, and a traditional time honored ingredient for face masks. Albumen has an excellent tightening effect on large pores and leaves a polished sheen to the skin.
- Contains corn starch. Used as a hardening agent, corn starch is much less drying to the skin than zinc oxide or kaolin, which are most often used in face masks.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the appearance of large pores as well as eliminate flakes of dry, rough skin.
- The polymers contained in Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask form a film when applied to the skin. This soothes, retexturizes and acts as a temporary reservoir from which nutrients and active ingredients are gradually released into the skin.
- As the Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask dries, it tightens pores and inhibits moisture evaporation from the skin. Oil from the sebaceous glands as well as the skin's natural moisture, remain temporarily locked within the surface of the skin, giving it a moist, glowing appearance.
- Exfoliating agents lift off accumulated dead cells to brighten, smooth, soften and literally “polish” the complexion.
- A firm setting mask designed to exfoliate surface “Skin dust” while tightening large pores. Suitable for the majority of skin types except very dry skin.
- An improvement in the overall appearance and feel of the skin can be noticed after just one application.
- Mix one teaspoon of Toning Mask Powder with one teaspoon of Betaplex Fresh Complexion Mist or Cellex-C High-Potency Serum to make a thin smooth paste.
- Apply evenly to Face and Neck. Avoid Eyebrows and Hairline. Do not rub.
- Allow to dry 5 - 10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and face cloth.
- Apply moisturizer or sunscreen. (CAUTION: Do not use any other treatment products for at least one hour after using this product.)
USE: Day or Night up to two times a week.
SKIN TYPE: Suitable for all skin types except very dry skin.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Cellex-C Complex, Grape skin (Vitus Vinifera) Extract, Matricaria (Camomellia Rectuita) Extract, Albumen, Glycine, Panthenol.
SIZE: 30 gm / 100 Fl. Oz.